Hosting a Last-Minute SAG Awards Viewing Party
It’s hard to believe that the SAG Awards ceremony is only two days away. Even though the show is rapidly approaching, it’s not too late to plan a viewing party. What could be better than watching the show with friends? Here are some suggestions on how to plan your own A-list party:
1. Call, tweet, or text 50 of your closest friends and invite them over.
2. Print out our official nominee scorecard so you and your guests can predict the SAG Awards recipients. (Consider giving a prize to the guest who has the highest number of correct picks.)
3. Forgo the stress of preparing an elaborate dinner. Make it a potluck!
4. Stock your bar with the same beverages served at the SAG Awards: Champagne Tattinger and Gallo Signature Series wines. For teetotalers, offer bottles of FIJI Water.
5. Dress to impress. (Black tie is optional.)
6. Check here, here, here and here for live updates from the Shrine Auditorium all throughout the show.
7. Strut your stuff. Take photos and share with us using #SAGawards on Twitter and Instagram.
8. Make sure to tune in at 6 p.m. (ET) for the Red Carpet Pre-Show webcast on tntdrama.com, tbs.com, and People.com. Then stay tuned for the live simulcast at 8 p.m. (ET)/6 p.m. (PT) on TNT and TBS.