Bleacher Seat Terms and Conditions
The Screen Actors Guild Awards is a live telecast. Anyone who will be involved in the production or who may be photographed or otherwise on-camera, including audience members, must be appropriately screened and held to the terms and conditions set forth by SAG and the SAG Awards production team. The following terms and conditions are necessary to ensure a professional and uninterrupted process for the production team as well as an enjoyable experience for the successful entrant and his/her guest(s). SAG and the SAG Awards production team reserves the right to refuse or cancel the Bleacher Seats in the event that the successful entrant and his/her guest(s) do not pass the necessary screening process or do not comply with the following terms and conditions:
* The successful entrant and his/her guest(s) must successfully pass a background check to the SAG Awards production team’s satisfaction.
* The successful entrant must be at least 18 years of age and the successful entrant’s guest(s) must be 12 years of age or older.
* The successful entrant and his/her guest(s) must successfully pass a screening process in order to receive the seats. This process may include some or all of the following: the submission of information necessary to conduct a background check (including criminal background check), submission of successful entrant and guest(s)’s proper photo identification (driver’s license or State identification card) for security purposes, and agreement to additional terms and conditions which may include, but are not limited to, dress code, audience/photo release, and appropriate conduct code.
* The successful entrant and his/her guest(s) understand that some aspects of this prize may involve extended periods of standing and/or walking from one point to another.
* The Screen Actors Guild Awards is a black-tie event. The appropriate dressy casual dress code and grooming is necessary for admission to the SAG Awards Red Carpet Bleacher Seats. SAG and the SAG Awards production team reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone not in compliance with the dress code There will be no refund of amounts paid in the event the successful entrant or his/her guest(s) are denied admission for failure to comply with the dress code. No signs or promotional material of any kind are permitted in the Red Carpet Bleacher Seats.
* The successful entrant and his/her guest(s) will be held to a high standard of behavior. Any misconduct or inappropriate behavior at any point in time during participation in the Red Carpet Bleacher Seats will be cause for immediate removal from the event as well as possible blocking from any further participation in future SAG, SAG Awards or SAG Foundation charity auctions. There will be no refund of amounts paid in the event the successful entrant or his/her guest(s) is removed for misconduct or inappropriate behavior.
* Bleacher guest(s)s may appear in television or print media coverage of the event. By attending, all bleacher guest(s)s grant Screen Actors Guild, the SAG Foundation, the SAG Awards, Jeff Margolis Productions, and their authorized media participants the right to use their image or likeness in perpetuity for any purpose in connection with the Screen Actors Guild Awards, including but not limited to promotional and media coverage purposes.
* This prize includes only the items/services/opportunities specified within the listing description. No additional items/services/opportunities are included.
* The SAG Awards Red Carpet Bleacher Seats are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not for resale. SAG and the SAG Awards production team reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone. Tickets sold, otherwise transferred or used in violation of this policy shall be deemed revoked and void, and their bearers deemed trespassers at the applicable events. There will be no refund of amounts paid in the event of a violation of this policy.
* The SAG Awards and the SAG Foundation will not be responsible for and there will be no refund in the event of successful entrant's inability to arrive as requested to the determined event/venue for fulfillment of this package.
* The successful entrant is solely responsible for accommodations, meals and transportation to and from the event/venue.
* By accepting delivery of tickets, the ticket holder and his/her guest(s) are bound by these terms and the account holder agrees to inform with due diligence his/her invited guest(s) of these terms.
* Screen Actors Guild, the SAG Awards, and the SAG Foundation reserve all legal rights and remedies.